"Because America's Warriors Shouldn't Have To Fight For A Great Deal"
-Learn more at Vets-Cars.com
Thank You For Your Service!
Not enough is being done-on any level-for
United States Military Veterans and their families.
Vet-Cars is an association of auto dealers who have
pledged to help make the above statement obsolete.
Your Service Has Earned You and Your Family
A Great Deal and a Hassle-Free Experience!
Vets-Cars is the auto industry's only association of dealers who pledge
Honesty Efficiency Respect Openness
when working with our military families.
At Tom Clusiau’s Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, GMC , we're proud that our reputation for fair and square business
practices has earned us an invitation to be a part of such an important organization.
"Your experience with us will be a reflection of our deep gratitude for your service"
What to Expect:
• You will be greeted promptly and warmly, thanked for your service and introduced to management.
• You will be invited to sign your Wall of Honor.
• Your Vets-Cars sales rep will spend as much or as little time with you as you wish, answering your questions openly and honestly.
• You will be given clear, upfront, no haggle, first price-best numbers. With new vehicles prices will in most cases be at or below invoice.
Of course, you will get all other applicable factory incentives. Pre-Owned vehicles will be below retail.
• Your trade will be appraised for the very highest amount that the dealer can give you. The valuation will be substantiated.
• You will be introduced to the business manager and will be offered finance options and value added products.
• Your new vehicle will be detailed to your satisfaction and will have a full tank of fuel at delivery.
• You will be encouraged to complete our "After Action Report" satisfaction survey on our website.
• You will be contacted by the dealer within two days to inquire as to your complete satisfaction.
What You Won't Get:
• No games, no bait and switch, no long delays.
• You will not be pushed, badgered, pressured or played with.
• No one will ask you for a deposit to "show you are serious".
• No back and fourth, no "I gotta talk to my manager".
• No one will say "Hey Honey, where's your husband? Don't you want him to help?".
• No 'Packed' payments. No surprises at delivery.